The Web Sites are intended for adults. If you are not yet 18 years old or lack the legal authority to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, please do not use any of the Web Sites. We do not solicit or knowingly collect any information from visitors under 18 years of age.
IWNC, I Will Not Complain and their respective logos are registered trademarks in the United State, Japan, the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong SAR and Singapore and owned by IWNC.
Information we collect from website users and how we use it
IWNC collects the domain names of visitors to its Web Sites to measure the number of visits, pages visited, and average time spent on each Web Site. This information is used to improve the design of our Web Sites and make them more user-friendly. IWNC also collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages. This information is used solely to reply to your original e-mail message.
We may also collect information from you passively using “cookies” and “action tags.” “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your computer in order to identify your Web browser and the activities of your computer on our Web Sites.
Cookies may be used to:
- assist you in using our products (such as saving time by not having to reenter your name upon each visit to our Web Sites),
- allow us to statistically monitor how you are using our Web Sites to help us improve our online offerings.
You may set your web browser to not accept cookies. If you do, you may still use our Web Sites, however, certain products, offerings, features, or resources of our Web Sites may not work properly and you may experience some loss of convenience.
“Action tags,” also known as web beacons or gif tags, are a web technology used to help track web site usage, such as how many times a specific page has been viewed. Action tags are invisible to you. Unlike cookies, action tags are not placed on your computer. Information collected using cookies and action tags is not used by IWNC to market its services directly to you (other than to improve the quality and usability of our Web Sites).
Information related to employment
You can use the Website to inform us of your interest in employment with IWNC, to send us your resume or other information about yourself. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job history, experience, and education. We may also ask you for other information to help us tell whether you would be eligible under local immigration or employment laws to work in a particular country. You are able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience as it relates to potential employment with IWNC.
We will use the information you supply to evaluate your qualifications for positions offered by IWNC and possibly to contact you regarding any positions in which we believe you may be interested.
Geographic transfer and storage of information
Sharing and disclosure of information to third parties
IWNC is not in the business of selling User Information to others. IWNC may, however, share or disclose information you provide us to other companies and people under the following circumstances:
- Agents and Service Providers. We sometimes employ or contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as supporting our systems infrastructure, arranging conferences, etc. Such information will be used solely to provide the contracted services for IWNC.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. If any IWNC business unit is sold or substantially all of IWNC is acquired, User Information relevant to the operation sold could be one of the transferred assets.
- Other. IWNC has the right to disclose any User Information without your prior permission if IWNC has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of IWNC, its clients, suppliers, or the public; or respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties. We may also disclose User Information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. In this we will strictly adhere to the privacy laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions.
IWNC may aggregate User Information and may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
Links to other sites
IWNC places a high priority on the security of User Information. We utilize appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. IWNC securely stores the information you enter on the Web Sites, including registration information and your account password, on our data servers. However, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk.
You must maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and are responsible for restricting unauthorized access to your computer.
Contacts and complaints